Skydeck Group Tickets and Information
Your group will be treated to an unforgettable Chicago experience — The Ledge — and a breathtaking view of up to four states from 1,353 feet high.
Your group will be hosted by the city’s best Guest Relations staff. Our world-class staff will make your trip as carefree and enjoyable as possible. We want your visit to run smoothly from the time you pull up to our entrance to the time you depart.
Your Chicago Skydeck group package will include:
- Group Admission Rates. Groups of 20 or more receive discounted rates. Receptive and Tour Operators inquire about special group rates. For pricing please call (312) 875-9447 or email email@example.com Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Central Time to make a reservation.
- Designated bus loading area on S. Wacker Drive, just steps from the Skydeck entrance.
- Free Bus Parking. With a group reservation, bus parking is available at 1200 South Canal (Roosevelt and Canal) while your guests enjoy the Skydeck. As required by the City of Chicago, your bus driver will need to remain with the bus.
- Want to add lunch to your Skydeck group visit?
- Take a look at our food and beverage options.
- Why not make that group outing a memorable one by getting a picture of your group at Willis Tower or by arranging to pick up unique souvenirs while you are here?
- If you have a special request for your photos, please contact us at (312) 875-9447.
- Are group discounts available at Skydeck?
- Discounted group packages are available if arranged before the group’s arrival. Call (312) 875-9447 for details.
What to Expect With Your Skydeck Group Tickets