A Premier Chicago Skyline Wedding Venue
If you’re wondering where to have a wedding in Chicago, why not treat yourself to the very best that this city has to offer? Skydeck showcases breathtaking 360-degree views of the stunning Chicago skyline, providing the perfect backdrop for your special day. Located inside the 99th floor of the iconic Willis Tower, this dazzling landmark features all the facilities that you need for a picture-perfect event. Take a closer look at what Skydeck has to offer you and start planning your big day!
Why Choose Skydeck?
You might see other Chicago skyline wedding venues, but none of them can compare to the legendary Skydeck, which features views of up to 50 miles and four states! Skydeck is located in the Willis Tower, the second-tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. This famed architectural landmark stands 1,450 feet tall with 110 stories, nestled in the heart of downtown Chicago. This provides the perfect vantage point to admire the beauty of the city while enjoying the privacy and comforts of a world-renowned venue.
What Does Skydeck Have to Offer Me?
Skydeck may be one of the top Chicago wedding venues with a skyline view, but that’s not all that this distinctive facility has to offer:
- Skydeck can accommodate wedding parties both big and small with a capacity of 50 to 300 guests or up to 400 for receptions.
- Take advantage of the nearby discounted 24/7 garage parking to easily accommodate guests from out-of-town.
- Skydeck has everything that you need to make the big day unforgettable, including a spacious dancefloor and optional VIP access to Skydeck and The Ledge.
- Optional photo packages and souvenir photos capture your most cherished moments, so you and your guests have keepsakes well after the party is over.
- Conveniences like loading docks, freight elevators, electrical, and Caterer’s kitchen help your event run smoothly from start to finish.
What are the Skydeck Wedding Prices?
The average Skydeck wedding cost is as low as $3,500 for a morning event that lasts up to three hours. This cost includes exclusive rental of the 99th floor. Additionally, we offer limited-time discounts to help you achieve your dream wedding at a budget-friendly price. Currently, we have a $500 online discount for upcoming weddings. Contact our events team at (312) 875-9803 for more information about this offer.
What Caterers Do You Use?
Skydeck utilizes the expert services of three preferred caterers. Whether you prefer simple and classic cuisine or a truly extravagant meal, you’ll be blown away by the incredible talents of these chefs:
- Catered by Design: Contact Sam Gray at (847) 965-4094 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blueplate: Contact Missy Wright at (312) 377-0939 or email@example.com
- Jewell Events Catering: Contact Katherine Piotrowski (312) 374-8205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Sample menus are always available upon request.
Where Can Guests Park for the Event?
Tower Self Park is located at 211 W. Adams with parking access from either Franklin or Adams for your convenience. This 24-hour garage is operated by InterPark, and we recommend giving them a call at (312) 935-2724 for more information about pre-paid and discounted parking rates.
How Do I Find Out More?
If you’re looking for more information about Skyline wedding prices or amenities, don’t hesitate to contact us. Feel free to reach out to the Skydeck sales office at (312) 875-9447 or firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your wedding day at Skydeck!