One of the Unique Date Ideas Chicago Offers
A Date Night to Remember at Skydeck Chicago
With unobstructed views of the Chicagos skyline, Lake Michigan, and four states from 1,353 feet above Wacker Drive and the Chicago River, dining at Skydeck Chicago is for those who want to do something more memorable than “dinner and a movie.” It’s a truly unique experience, making it one of the best date night restaurants Chicago has to offer—and one of the city’s best kissing spots!
Skydeck can make your date one to remember, whether you’re looking to spend the entire evening with us or just visiting along the way. Thanks to our central location in the Loop, it’s easy to transition from breakfast at Skydeck Chicago to a stroll through Millennium Park, or to incorporate a visit to The Ledge into your evening.
Looking for nearby date night restaurants in Chicago? There are plenty of great dining options nearby, including Chicago-style pizza at Giordano’s right across the street, authentic Mediterranean cuisine in nearby Greektown, or The Metropolitan Club in Willis Tower. We also offer both breakfast and dinner at Skydeck, and we would be delighted to help you create the perfect date any time of day!
A VIP Date Experience at The Metropolitan
For a most exclusive night on the town, combine unrivaled Modern American cuisine at The Metropolitan with a VIP shuttle to the Skydeck and The Ledge. The Metropolitan is Willis Tower’s 67th-floor private club, and it’s now open to the public for dinner! You can make reservations at The Metropolitan online.
Skydeck Chicago Hours & Directions
The Skydeck is open until 8:00 pm October through February and until 10:00 pm March through September (last entry 30 minutes prior to close), after all museums close.
The Skydeck is walking distance from Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center, a quick cab ride from the Magnificent Mile and the Museum Campus, a regular stop on the Chicago Trolley Company stop and, in the summer, the Chicago River Water Taxi that runs to and from Navy Pier.
Book an Unforgettable Date Night at Skydeck Chicago!
A visit to Skydeck—whether you’re stepping out onto The Ledge to propose to your beloved or celebrating with dinner above the twinkling Chicago skyline—is a date idea that’s uniquely Chicago! If you’re ready to see the city in ways you won’t see it anywhere else, reserve today at one of the best date night restaurants anywhere in Chicago.
Skydeck In The Press
- WGN (Online) – 2019 https://wgntv.com/2019/02/10/love-is-in-the-air-as-couples-say-i-do-103-stories-up-in-willis-tower/
- WCIU (Online) – 2018 http://www.wciu.com/videos/thejam/love-on-the-ledge-have-your-wedding-on-the-skydeck-at-the-willis-tower
- Luxe Adventure Traveler (Online) – 2018 https://luxeadventuretraveler.com/dinner-at-skydeck-chicago/
- Narcity (Online) – 2018 https://www.narcity.com/us/il/31-secret-places-in-illinois-to-bring-your-girlfriend-this-summer
- Travel + Leisure (Online) – 2017 https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/honeymoon-destinations/best-city-honeymoon-ideas-in-us?slide=556386#556386