One of the Unique Date Ideas Chicago Offers
With unobstructed views of Chicago, Lake Michigan, and four states from 1,353 feet above Wacker Drive and the Chicago River, The Skydeck is for those who want to do something more memorable than dinner and a movie. It’s a truly unique experience, making it one of the best date night ideas Chicago has to offer.
Skydeck can make your date night memorable whether you’re looking to spend the entire evening with us or just visiting as a part of your date. Being located in The Loop, it’s easy to transition from breakfast at Skydeck to a stroll through Millennium Park or to incorporate a visit to The Ledge into your evening. There are plenty of great dining options nearby, including Chicago-style pizza at Giordano’s across the street, authentic Mediterranean cuisine in nearby Greektown, or The Metropolitan Club in Willis Tower, but we also offer breakfast and dinner at Skydeck, and we would be delighted to help you create the perfect date.
A VIP Date Experience at The Metropolitan
For a most exclusive night on the town, combine unrivaled Modern American cuisine at The Metropolitan with a VIP shuttle to the Skydeck and The Ledge. The Metropolitan is Willis Tower’s 67th-floor private club, and it’s now open to the public for dinner!
Hours and How to Get to Skydeck
The Skydeck is open until 8:00 pm October through February and until 10:00 pm March through September (last entry 30 minutes prior to close), after all museums close.
The Skydeck is walking distance from Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center, a quick cab ride from the Magnificent Mile and the Museum Campus, a regular stop on the Chicago Trolley Company stop and, in the summer, the Chicago River Water Taxi that runs to and from Navy Pier.
Make Your Date Unique at Skydeck Chicago
A visit to Skydeck — whether you’re stepping out onto The Ledge with your beloved or having dinner above the twinkling Chicago skyline — is a date idea that’s uniquely Chicago. See the city in ways you can nowhere else, and make your next date night one to remember!
Skydeck In The Press
- WGN (Online) – 2019 https://wgntv.com/2019/02/10/love-is-in-the-air-as-couples-say-i-do-103-stories-up-in-willis-tower/
- WCIU (Online) – 2018 http://www.wciu.com/videos/thejam/love-on-the-ledge-have-your-wedding-on-the-skydeck-at-the-willis-tower
- Luxe Adventure Traveler (Online) – 2018 https://luxeadventuretraveler.com/dinner-at-skydeck-chicago/
- Narcity (Online) – 2018 https://www.narcity.com/us/il/31-secret-places-in-illinois-to-bring-your-girlfriend-this-summer
- Travel + Leisure (Online) – 2017 https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/honeymoon-destinations/best-city-honeymoon-ideas-in-us?slide=556386#556386