Happenings at the Skydeck
There’s a number of different events and opportunities to see at the
Pie In The Skydeck on the 99th Floor – August 17th, 7pm-9pm
Enjoy world famous Chicago style pizza at Willis Tower VIP Style, 99 floors up! After dinner, head up to the 103rd floor to experience The Ledge, our glass floored balconies. Make it a special date for two or bring the whole family for an unforgettable afternoon. Only a maximum of five RSVPs are available per date listed above!
Advance reservations are required for this once in a lifetime experience!
Please call 312.875.9447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
• Catered menu by Giordano’s Pizza
• 99th Floor lunch location offers spectacular views of up to four states
• $100 per person including Fast Pass entry, a visit to the 103rd floor Ledge, a three course lunch served on a the 99th floor.
• Couples or groups
VIP Breakfast in the Sky
Begin your day in the most amazing way! Skydeck Chicago is pleased to offer two exclusive breakfast packages for each day of the week.
Available Monday through Friday, enjoy breakfast catered by the Metropolitan Club of Chicago OR you can now experience our Breakfast Pizza in the Sky package catered by Giordano’s Pizzeria on the weekends!
Limited availability per day and reservations are required in advance.
Visit our Dining page for complete information.
Willis Tower Antenna Lighting Schedule
- January 4-6 Chicago Bears Playoff Game Color: Blue & Orange
- January 25-27 CBRE Snowball Event Color: Red
- January TBA Lurie Children’s Hospital Color: Red
- February TBA American Heart Association Color: Red
- February 14 Valentine’s Day Color: Pink & Red
- March 15-17 St. Patrick’s Day Color: Green
- April TBA Autism Speaks Color:Blue
- April 22 Earth Day Color: Green & Blue
- May TBA The Chicago Police Memorial Foundation Color: Blue
- May TBA EF – Educational Tours – Teacher Appreciation Color: Pink
- May 12 Mother’s Day Color: Pink
- May 23 Red Nose Day USA Color: Red
- May 24-27 Memorial Day Color: Red & Blue
- May TBA National Women’s Lung Health Week Color: Teal
- June 16 Father’s Day Color: Blue
- June TBA Chicago Pride Weekend/Parade Color: Rainbow
- July 4 Fourth of July Color: Red, White & Blue
- August TBA National Purple Heart Day Color: Purple
- September TBA Lymphoma Research Foundation Color: Red
- September TBA Prostate Cancer Foundation Color: Blue
- September TBA The Chicago Police Memorial Foundation Color: Blue
- September TBA Stand Up To Cancer Color: Red & Orange
- September TBA Gateway Green Color: Green
- September TBA National Ovarian Cancer Coalition Color: Teal
- September TBA First Bears Home Game Color: Blue & Orange
- September TBA Leukemia Research Foundation Color: Orange
- October TBA Lynn Sage (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) Color: Pink
- October TBA National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Color: Red & Blue
- October TBA Amanda Todd Legacy Society Color: Purple
- October TBA Learning Disabilities, Dyslexia and ADHD Awareness Month Color: Purple
- October 31 Halloween Color: Orange
- November TBA Alzheimer’s Foundation America Color: Teal
- November TBA 93.9 MYFM Color: Red & Green
- November 11 Veterans Day Color: Green
- November TBA National Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month Color: Purple
- November TBA Holidays Color: Green & Red
- December 31 2019 New Year’s Celebration Color: Red & Yellow