2021 Chicago Botanic Garden Lightscape
Get into the holiday spirit with one of Chicagoland’s favorite holiday traditions: the 2021 Chicago Botanic Garden Lightscape! Located in Glencoe, the Chicago Botanic Garden Lightscape provides an escape to a winter wonderland filled with spectacular light displays, music, and more, all among nature’s splendor in the garden. Whether you’re looking for a fun family outing or a delightful winter date night, join us at the Chicago Botanic Garden Lights!
What You’ll See in the Chicago Botanic Garden Lights
There are simple light displays for the holidays that add a little sparkle, and then there’s the Chicago Botanic Garden Lights. Multiple breathtaking displays throughout the garden will ignite your imagination and lift your spirits as you stroll down the garden’s 1.25-mile trail. Some displays you can expect to see include:
- Lighted singing trees
- Twinkling glow of the Winter Cathedral
- Illuminated Zen garden
- Laser displays
- Instagram-worthy photo opportunities
- Hot beverage and snack stands
- Plenty of inventive surprises around every corner
Not only that, the Chicago Botanic Garden Lights has your health in mind. They’ll be enforcing all state and Cook County Covid protocols. They’ve also eliminated interactive exhibits this year. Since your tickets are rain or shine, you’ll want to dress for the weather and be ready to enjoy a lovely, possibly chilly hour or two exploring the innovative Chicago Botanic Garden lights.
Chicago Botanic Garden Lightscape Tickets
Chicago Botanic Garden Lightscape tickets are available from November 12 through January 2, except for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas. They are expected to sell out nightly, so purchase yours in advance.
- Standard adult tickets are $26 for non-members, $24 for members. Premium tickets are $2 more. Standard child tickets are $12 for members, $14 for non-members. Premium tickets are a dollar more.
- Children under three are admitted for free, and the trail is stroller-friendly.
- Parking for non-garden members can be purchased in advance for $10 per vehicle, a 50 percent discount compared to if you pay on arrival.
- New flex tickets are $75, include the price of parking, and allow ticket-holders to enter the Chicago Botanic Garden Lightscape at any time for the night they’re purchased.
- President’s Circle members can purchase VIP passes for $40 each. Pass holders can visit the Chicago Botanic Garden lights at any time during hours of operation.
Enjoy Winter in Chicago with Us!
From ice skating in Chicago to exceptional dining options at the Skydeck, there’s plenty to explore during the winter in Chicago! We look forward to being a part of your memory-making!