Lincoln Park ZooLights Festival 2023
Now in its 29th year, the Lincoln Park ZooLights Festival 2023 will light the holiday spirit in guests of all ages! Featuring classic and new lighting concepts, the Chicago ZooLights remain a beloved tradition while always keeping the experience fresh and new. Expect to see new exhibits in a more intimate setting than in years past. Also, this is one of the first opportunities to visit the new Pepper Family Wildlife Center, home of this year’s 18-foot holiday tree. Take a look at what else you’ll experience at Lincoln Park ZooLights Chicago, then take a look at the holiday offerings at the Chicago Botanic Gardens and learn about the best spots for ice skating in Chicago as well!
Lincoln Park ZooLights Chicago Tickets
Lincoln Park ZooLights Festival 2023 remains one of the most affordable family events of the holiday season in the Chicago area. ZooLights Chicago runs from November 17, 2023, through January 7th, 2024.
Hours for Standard Dates from November Through December
- Sunday-Thursday: 4:30-9:00 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 4:30-10:00 p.m.
Hours for Standard Dates from January 1-7
- Sunday-Saturday: 4:30-9:00 p.m.
Hours for Special Dates
- November 22nd: 4:30-10:00 p.m.
- December 31st: 4:30-10:00 p.m.
One to two guests will be admitted to ZooLights Chicago for free on Mondays, but advance ticket reservations for Chicago ZooLights are required and open now. Guests of all ages, including infants, can enter on Wednesday through Sunday for seven dollars apiece, which goes directly to animal care, global conservation efforts, and educational programs. That said, the entry fee for Lincoln Park ZooLights is $10 on Fridays, Saturdays, and premium nights.
Special Events at the Lincoln Park ZooLights in Chicago
While a visit to Lincoln Park ZooLights Festival 2023 is always special, some nights will be memorable for more than the spectacular light exhibits. Check out the special events taking place at Chicago ZooLights this season:
- November 17– Opening Night
- November 6 – Sensory-Friendly Hours: From 4 to 6 p.m., music and blinking or moving lights will be disabled.
- December 10 – The Chris White Trio Tribute to A Charlie Brown Christmas
- December 14 – Adults’ Night Out Holidaze: At 6:30 pm, it’s grown-ups only (ages 21+) at the Chicago ZooLights! It includes unlimited access to the carousel, Light Maze, and Enchanted Forest.
- December 31 – Family-friendly New Year’s Eve with countdowns every hour
Planning a holiday proposal? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help!
Welcome to the Holidays at the Lincoln Park ZooLights in Chicago!
Whether you’re bringing your family or friends, get into the holiday spirit with uniquely Chicago experiences! From the Chicago ZooLights to the Thanksgiving parade to a trip to the Skydeck, you can take advantage of all Chicago has to offer!