2019 New Year’s Eve Events in Chicago
Experiencing The Ledge is something that is unlike anything else, but we understand if you have different ideas for how you want to enjoy the winter weather and ring in New Year’s Eve in Chicago. 2019’s end if full of opportunities to celebrate the arrival of 2020 in the Windy City — here are just a few highlights.
Chicago New Year’s Eve 2019 Highlights
- Brew Year’s Eve: If craft beers are your thing, you won’t want to miss Brew Year’s Eve. This party will feature 25 craft beers, along with signature cocktails from Two Brothers Artisan Spirits, live music, and hors d’oeuvres. With dueling pianos and a ton of other games and activities, this is a great way to experience the breadth of Chicago’s brewery scene while celebrating the arrival of 2020.
- Crystal Gardens New Year’s Eve Party: For the thirteenth consecutive year, Navy Pier will host one of the top Chicago New Year’s Eve parties around. Some of the city’s top DJs will be spinning tunes all night, while you’ll have access to top-shelf drinks, a private terrace to watch the fireworks, and complimentary party favors. And, of course, there will also be a midnight champagne toast.
- New Year’s Eve Soiree at Hilton Chicago: Want to be a part of one of the flashiest New Year’s Eve parties in Chicago? The VIP room will be televised by NBC5 Chicago, and you can also opt to attend Comedy Club Shows, partake in casino gambling, and enjoy the included food, drinks, and entertainment. There will also be a midnight confetti storm — what better way to celebrate the New Year?
- See the Blue Man Group: Want to do something a bit different before the ball drops? The Blue Man Group will be putting on four shows at the Briar Street Theatre on New Year’s Eve, making it easy to catch a show before the real festivities begin, or to make this unique experience the main event.
- Watch the Fireworks Along the Chicago River: River North comes alive with the splashy colors of fireworks on New Year’s Eve! You can gather along the river or hit up one of the restaurants or hotels in the area to take in the marvelous view.
Stop by Skydeck to Kick Off the New Year
This New Year’s Eve, Chicago’s 2019 events offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking for top tourist attractions, premium open bars at one of Chicago’s Hotels, or if you just want to take in the fireworks. There’s no shortage of incredible NYE events in Chicago this year, but you can make it even more special by stopping in to survey the city from 1,353 feet in the air at Skydeck. Contact us today with any questions — you can also purchase tickets online! Visiting Chicago from out of state? Be sure to check out our tips for visiting Chicago in the winter!