2021 Chicago Beer Festival
Get ready, because the Chicago Beer Festival is October 9, 2021 at The Field Museum! This is just one of many events returning to our Loop neighborhood in 2021, and the crew at The Skydeck couldn’t be more excited to welcome over 65 of the best craft breweries in the Midwest and their fans back to Chicago. Located just two miles southeast from The Skydeck, we’d love for you to visit us before you visit the festival. We’re just a 20-minute CTA ride away. Enjoy a quintessential Chicago autumn evening with the 2021 Chicago Beer Festival and The Skydeck!
How Does the Beer Fest in Chicago Work?
If you’re a craft beer enthusiast, the 2021 Chicago Beer Festival is a must. For $50 you can spend an evening (8 pm—11PM) sampling 40 autumn beers from over 65 craft breweries. You’ll find Chicago favorites like Revolution Brewing and Right Bee Cider side by side with more far-flung Midwestern—and a few other—breweries and cideries. For more sampling, a $65 early admission will give you an extra hour of sampling time. Food, live music, and select Field Museum exhibits will also be available.
Who Will Be at the 2021 Chicago Beer Festival?
The Chicago Beer Festival on October 9 is a veritable who’s who of the best craft breweries in the Midwest with some beloved national names. Here are some of the stalwarts you’ll find:
- Oskar Blues
- 3 Floyds
- Left Hand Brewing Company
- Stem Ciders
- Toppling Goliath Brewing Company
- Scorched Earth Brewing Company
- Southern Tier Brewing Co.
- Noon Whistle Brewing
- Pollyanna Brewing and Distilling
- Bell’s Brewing
- Prairie Artisan Ales
- Victory Brewing Company
- Wingnut Brew Club
- And more!
Things to Know About the 2021 Chicago Beer Festival
While giving you the opportunity to try new and old autumn beer favorites, the 2021 Chicago Beer Festival has a few requests for attendees:
- Bring your Covid-19 proof of vaccination: It’s required for entry, and you won’t get a refund without it.
- Plan your transportation: Parking at Soldier Field is available for $22, but please make plans to use CTA, cabs, or rideshare if you’ll be drinking.
- No one under 21 admitted: This included infants and toddlers.
- No pets allowed: Unless it’s a service dog, please leave your pup friends at home
All of this will help Beer Fest Chicago be a safe and fun place for all attendees!
Start Your Beer Fest Chicago Night at The Skydeck!
The Skydeck will be open until 8 pm on October 9th, so plan a visit before you head down to the 2021 Chicago Beer Festival! Start your beer festival date night with us, then don’t forget to share your pre-festival Skydeck photos with us! Order tickets with us when you buy Beer Fest Chicago tickets.